DONDOG

DONDOG
**JUST HAVING A DOG DAY**EMAIL ME ~ @ ~*******DOODLEBRUSH@YAHOO.COM

Friday, November 14, 2008

What a shocker

Dad got a work out today. he went to 2 docs about his arm his bones are fully healed now and they did some kind of shocking to it. I guess to check if the bionic arm is working right. Dads therapists also gave him a run around and wore his butt off. He is working hard so that he can be up and moving for when i get there. How ever I don't think Ill have him running around to much. I am bring him movies and my lab top so maybe well see if he cant type something in here to everyone when I get there. Just as a heads up I will probably not be posting anything tomorrow night as I will be spending the night in NJ. but will get back to you ask soon as i get in and settled with dad and mom, or who knows maybe they will be the one to be writing in here soon.

No comments:

no snow angles or snowmen yet but dad can bust a move :)

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

ho ho ho merry christmas and happy new year

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

christmas has gone to the dogs

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Send your own ElfYourself eCards