DONDOG

DONDOG
**JUST HAVING A DOG DAY**EMAIL ME ~ @ ~*******DOODLEBRUSH@YAHOO.COM

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

crazy crazy crazy

I made it wohoo, the trip was crazy we had turbulence on the plane not to bad till we hit lightning.  When I got off my luggage was taken by someone else thinking it was theirs. had some small little dumb problems on the train but the ride was ok. Dad could hardly wait for me to get there and i kept him updated as often as i could on the train.  he has been getting his work out since i've been here. we  have had the ot twice and the therapist. we spent a lot of time at the docs yesterday, saw 2 of them one right after the other. so dads been really tired and been working hard. when I finally got my luggage back 4 days later we watched a few movies I brought and he's been enjoying  them.  he walked around today played with clay and pin things and did the wax on and wax of on the table with his towel. He did some other had exercises and is getting better every time. his puppy has been doing very good even with all the people  in and out of the house, even thought she would love to play with them all. snickers is just as good and comes and checks on dad all the time. his sugar levels haven't been to bad and me who cant stand needles has given dad his shots at least 3 time and stuck his finger to check his levels. I wont do the nasty one thats moms job.  I hope to get some more photos and will try and keep you all updated while im here, just been a little crazy the last few days.

No comments:

no snow angles or snowmen yet but dad can bust a move :)

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

ho ho ho merry christmas and happy new year

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

christmas has gone to the dogs

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Send your own ElfYourself eCards