DONDOG

DONDOG
**JUST HAVING A DOG DAY**EMAIL ME ~ @ ~*******DOODLEBRUSH@YAHOO.COM

Thursday, October 16, 2008

50 FIRST DATES

For all those who have seen the move 50  first dates, That is what mom says its like with dad. She has to tell him all over again why he is in the hospital and what's been going on every day. She says it will be this way till all the sedation and drugs they have giving him wear off.  As for those who haven't seen the movie its about a guy who falls for a girl who is living the same day over and over again so every day he has to try and make her fall in love with him again and again and again. I wont tell you the end incase you want to see it but it all works out for the best. Mom will tell me more later she was on her way to see dad when I called her with the news that dads going to have a Grand Daughter. so will keep you posted on the grumpy monkey.

1 comment:

Angelm said...

This movie is one of the most romantic films that I've ever seen. I don't know if there's still a man out there who will do the same as what Adam did to Drew, in reality. This movie made me laugh and cry for some reason. I really love it. I watched it again in HD quality @ http://www.yayvideo.net and nothing's changed for the way it impressed me before.

no snow angles or snowmen yet but dad can bust a move :)

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

ho ho ho merry christmas and happy new year

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

christmas has gone to the dogs

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Send your own ElfYourself eCards