DONDOG

DONDOG
**JUST HAVING A DOG DAY**EMAIL ME ~ @ ~*******DOODLEBRUSH@YAHOO.COM

Saturday, September 27, 2008

DAD'S FAMILY

Dad's  sister JoAnn lost her grandmother in-law thursday, and will be going back to Kansas  for the services. I know dad would want use to keep them in are prays as this is a hard time for them. 

Last I heard on dad he was doing OK. I have not heard anything today Because mom's cell phone is down.  So I believe I wont be hearing anything till tonight when she gets home. So as of right now no up dates till late, in less I can reach mom some how before then. 

Thanks

No comments:

no snow angles or snowmen yet but dad can bust a move :)

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

ho ho ho merry christmas and happy new year

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

christmas has gone to the dogs

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Send your own ElfYourself eCards